Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 2nd November 2010, 08:48 AM

Default Speedymetric's Diamond Encrusted 53 Carat Gold Selections

Your "first post" included the following nonsense:

I just twigged to a system that has made me millions. I will post some of the contenders here now for tomorrow then after the races have finished I will tell you which horses I put my money on and give you some other selections I also had money on. One important note is that I only bet when value is available.

Now remember I only bet if the horse is value. So don't bother checking the results because the only bets I actually put on are horses which are value and also win and even if none of my horses win I have a staking plan which actually defies logic and turns a method that picks unplaced horses into profit. Remember the above are not all my horses I will post what the others were tomorrow night if I can get away from my Dom Perignon,truffles and caviar long enough to get to the computer on the yacht,or maybe I will just get one of my servants to post them. Don't bother questioning my techniques or challenging me as none of you are as smart as me and wouldn't even be able to comprehend my intelligence and methods so don't try and question me as you will just be embarrassed by my knowledge and brilliance.

Anyway time to go now James,Lloyd,Twiggy,Lachlan,Clive,Nathan,Dermott,Lu ca,Frankie and Saeed have just stepped on to the yacht for a party and I can't just leave Jennifer,Megan,Elle and Lara to entertain them all night,that would just be rude. I still have to think up a few more user names as well just in case I am suspended or maybe just to log in with to argue with people who disagree with Speedymetric and make it look like other people actually agree with him.

Good Luck I hope you all are even a tenth as successful as I know I will be.

=====

We can do without members like that. Don't register multiple accounts. When we find out ALL of the accounts will be suspended.