Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 27th February 2013, 07:56 PM

jose, it's not cryptic at all. I've mentioned that it's not a loss chasing method. Most won't bother with this for a couple of reasons, 1) that it's not handed to them on a platter and 2) even if it were, most wouldn't follow it because it doesn't suit their style. Books have been written on this subject alone, mainly about stockmarket traders, but it's relevance spreads to the punt too. It doesn't suit their style .....

This concept is all about betting heavily when you strike a winning run and maximising your profits.

The average punter / speculator will "lock in a small profit" for fear of losing it, but then let a loss run out of control. It's human nature.

Think about the above statement. I said I wouldn't post anymore on this but there's no point not to. I'm imploring those who haven't as yet settled on a method of investing (gambling is not knowing what you're doing, that is playing roiulette when the odds are against you - investing is when you have risk management controls in place and a system) to look into this concept. The systems in play here are obviously winning ones, and are able to be replaced by better ones. Thus, what becomes unprofitable is updated, but because we have several methods to follow the fact that one system isn't working won't break the bank. The "stable" cannot be proven by stats obviously, it's like using the fundamentals in the stockmarket. The combination of selection method is so powerful that risk management can be utilised, and is an important feature for staying in the game.

I can't see anything that I've left out, or as jose has suggested, anything cryptic. If you cannot at least grasp the concept, then I'd suggest you give away the punt entirely. It's brilliant. 95% of punters lose ???, this does what the 95% don't do, and with risk management priciples employed.

Last edited by Barny : 27th February 2013 at 07:58 PM.
Old 27th February 2013, 08:08 PM

Smile

I'll have to give the punt away the.
Old 27th February 2013, 08:25 PM

Smile

"then"
Old 27th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Vortech

[QUOTE=Barny]

Commence betting only when there has been more than 12 losses in a row

Never bet anything shorter than 4 / 1 (TAB $5.00) or longer than 33 / 1 (TAB $34.00)

Where there is more than one selection in a race take the horse that’s most favoured in the market

When you find the system has 12 losses in a row and you start to bet on the horses, when do you start your cycle again?