Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 17th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Banned

Benny, it doesnt look to me that you need much assistance, head down b.um up & she'll be sweet
Old 17th April 2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
LG, why would you be in this caper with a target of less that 100% ??? Small returns are for superannuation funds where you have the privelege of paying fundies, governments, brokers and the rest of the hangers on !!!! Horse racing gambling is set up to achieve 100% returns.

DTM
Barny, I was thinking more along the lines of how many times does Benny want to double his wad and if he is playing Who wants to be a Millionaire etc

Not the usual banter regards having to accept 5-10% POT absolute tops, although I will say that those who propose this probably know eons more about making this game pay, than I!

Cheers LG
Old 17th April 2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinconpaul
Beton, how do you treat fields full of 1st starters or lots of horses returning from spells, slow tracks etc, or apart from field size do you just go for it? Also, would it be fair to say your nett profit on turnover would be around 2.5%?
Cheers RP

Rather than ROI or POT look at return for investment and effort. You are restricted by what your bot can or can not do. Effort consists of reading a post that says it works. Doing some calculations that say it works (My original methods were too too cocky) Doing more research that says it works but some parts don't. Tweaking it accordingly within the parameters of the bot. Effort consists of loading the bot each day and pressing start. Thats it. Betfair posts its results and once I get more proficient at excel I will break it down further. Meanwhile it is 5 minutes per day and the best $2000 I have ever invested. If I started to drop maidens (they produce as much per annum but very volatile) or sort out the races then the effort would increase manyfold. I believe you have to live this life. I have more to do than turning over dozens of races to be in a position that you may or may not be better off. I am happy with my results.