View Single Post
Old 10th July 2002, 08:38 PM

Quote:
On 2002-07-10 20:28, bertsbest wrote:
I forgive you for getting the wrong figures because it's only your first day .
I have no idea how you made today a loss of that much.

How gracious of you to forgive me! Lucky I wasn't betting with real money! My results are here for all to see so maybe you can tell me where I went wrong. As far as I can see the only difference was that I decided a $3.70 approx on UNITAB did not meet the $4 minimum and therefore I did not place that bet - I know it ended up over $4 but at 20 seconds before the jump it was showing $3.70 and that is when I made the decision. Surely you can see that the decision not to bet (based on the advice on your website not to bet if in doubt about the div being over $4) was a reasonable decision. Basically from then on it was all downhill and the increasing bet size through loss chasing savaged the bank.

As I have said many times previously on this forum I have no problem with others betting how it suits them - it is just this plan is not for me - the difference between a small win and a huge loss is just too fine. Any system where the potential loss is 100 times worse than your daily target is just too scary for me. Also to make the type of money I can get out of my system would require a truly enormous bank and probably placing bets with 20 different bookies.