View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2015, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
I just had a look and doing via remote desktop won't work for watching but would for placing the bets, watching racing i would use Hola attached to chrome, i have use this to watch direct race streams that were only on pay tv for Aus races but sent over seas, another option is maybe you could set up your own stream redirect from the server, am sure there would be an app that could do this so you would just use your own browser to connect to a web browser running from the server.

Placing bets is the important bit, I assume you knew you could place bets already?
Just out of curiosity, why need a server if you live here, or are you using it it place bets overseas?

If I have a browser installed on the server and open up sky wouldn't the race video play then on that browser, or sky won't be fooled by the servers's virtual position? I take it it's not physically located in Sydney?
Sorry to ask so many questions, I know a great deal concerning computers and programming but in a narrow field, never got into server side of things.

Wished someone from overseas could try this and verify if it works or not.
Thanks for trying Shaun