View Single Post
Old 19th December 2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinconpaul
Are you telling me that NSW & VIC racing isn't on SKY anymore? Not home at the moment so I can't check. If so, is the radio broadcast still live to air?

I haven't checked either but they reckon the audio is still live.

This is what they emailed:

Due to contractual restrictions, Sky Racing is currently unable to show vision of NSW and Victorian thoroughbred races on its channels. Instead audio of the race calls will be available. This will not change your ability to place a bet with TAB, all Racing and Sport markets are available as normal.

We apologise to Sky Racing viewers and TAB customers for the inconvenience this will cause.

Sky Racing is committed to finding a long-term solution for the broadcasting of NSW and Victorian thoroughbred racing and resuming full coverage as soon as possible.

Race meetings impacted over the next few days include:

Thursday 18th December - Wyong (NSW), Seymour (VIC)
Friday 19th December - Bathurst (NSW), Lismore (NSW), Moonee Valley (VIC), Yarra Valley (VIC)
Saturday 20th December - Rosehill (NSW), Kembla Grange (NSW), Albury (NSW), Moree (NSW), Flemington (VIC), Wangaratta (VIC), Cranbourne (VIC)
Sunday 21st December - Taree (NSW), Moruya (NSW), Bendigo (VIC), Horsham (VIC)

― Earl Nightingale