Thread: Tipsters
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2014, 10:45 AM

While we don't offer tips (other then the free ones) we offer a program that will allow you to create your own systems and selections. The selection process can be as simple or as complex as you like and the whole process from downloading the form to producing your selections will take about 2-3 min on race day (after you have created your systems).

The program will give you what you put into it, we are not a gold mine with a click of a button; that is NOT us; its no one, but there are some that will have you believe.

If you would consider a product that is capable of producing a realistic winning expectation and are prepared to work with it then Axis will serve you well.

It might not be something you might have considered before, or you may not have the time but I just thought I would mention it as it allows you to take your punting into your own hands (build on our long-term ratings performance) rather then relying on others.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/