Thread: A Question?
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2014, 07:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat123
That's one thing I've never thought to ask - do LADBROKES and all the others in the same unethical boat just ban people from Fixed Odds on horse racing, or, do they also ban/limit people on other products such as Tote, sports odds, if they are winning overall?

Pat are you suffering from amnesia?.....It's just that you must have forgot about this post of yours from 13 Nov 2013, wherein you were recanting how you had been banned by Ladbrokes and others including sports betting??:

Yep. They're more than happy to take your money, but if you happen to have a big win, you're done. I've been banned or limited in some way (either ridiculously small betting stakes or not able to use fixed odds) with the following:

Ladbrokes - Banned after 6 weeks (they got around $10k out of me, then after 1 win of around $2k I was banned immediately). Great business practise there. Bookmaker.com.au same situation (affiliated).

Sportsbet - Banned from fixed odds after 48 hours in international racing, then another 24 hours with Aus Racing. Same with IAS as they're affiliated. Also limited to pennies with both on sports. Both accounts are basically useless.

BetVictor - Banned after a win on soccer.

StanJames - Banned after a win on Tennis.

The obvious common denominator is "UK-owned". Ladbrokes and the rest should have just left my accounts open or not restrict them - they'd have thousands more out of me by now...