Thread: RaceCensus
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugots
Ok, I must be missing something as the example you set out requires one to generate 25000 points a week, rather than maintain at least 25000 - big difference.

Takes a bit of work but not that hard to get to 20000+points.

Hi stugots

No you have not missed anything. The wording I used "generate" was not correct. Maintain is correct, i'm agreeing with you.

Point of the posts though (see previous posts) is that the math to get to that point is as per my last post. Its not a matter of easily getting to a commission rate of 4.8% and maintaining it without significant turnover/commission generation, whether that be actual or implied commission.

So it's clear I'm not suggesting that CP doesn't have a 4.8% overall rate but simply stating what is required betting wise to reach that point and to maintain it.

Anyway if you see the need to debate it further perhaps we should transfer it to another thread as we are getting off the point of CP's initial thread.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/