View Single Post
Old 4th September 2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rails run
Hi All

Does anyone know of any software that will perform search & analysis functions on ones own excel database?

Ideally, I want to be able to load an excel or csv database file into it and have the software functions do various filtering events.

I am not sure if anything like this is available "off the shelf" but hopefully some of our IT friends out their can shed some light.

Hi rails run

Our Selection Finder and Analyser will do what you are asking.

The Axis has a unique function which allows the user to test and analyse an external list of horses. This is useful in determining the performance and
perhaps more importantly the shortcomings of the list through full analysis. The list source can be from anywhere; your bets, the ratings or tips that you
currently use are two examples. All you need is to have the date the horse ran and the horses name (in a CSV file).

If you wanted to I could run the analysis for you and send you the results covering more than 115 filters.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/