View Single Post
Old 25th January 2013, 11:53 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by evajb001
Hey TS,

I've actually started using Betfair and i've forced myself to get used to their website and also using the website/app on my iphone which is quite easy/handy to use as well. Basically I had to force myself so that I could follow the lay selections since theres no other way to go about it.

So all prices i've recorded are at betfair price (SP) as this is the simplest for me to use and record. The odds in the data provided in the first post are all ex-commission however the profit figures are all including betfair commission.

One of the main filters I use is that the Betfair SP price is above my ratings price which is why my avg odds are so high. The good thing about this is as you've suggested previously I think TS, I can set my backing price limit on SP on the website without even using a bot and it basically ensures I'm always getting overs on my bets otherwise they simply aren't placed. Well thats the theory anyway.

Do you have any stats to say how favourites do in staying races 2000m+
I suggest they are often beaten, especially if they lack New Zealand horses in their pedigree.
I would be laying them hard out.