View Single Post
Old 25th January 2013, 07:39 AM

Thanks pjr & Star

pjr - Fibonacci may be okay but, as I said, I would have to watch the liability side of the bets (how much I would lose each day trying to recover the loss). I notice you had 5 losses in a row for a 90% strike rate. Bhagwan once posted that a maximum run of outs for 90% should be 3 so I guess sometimes the horses don't listen to the maths.

Star - I will check out the staking machine and retirement plan although I vaguely remember checking both those before and I think you had to pay for the staking machine and the retirement plan was a divisor type thing which I just can't get my head around.

Just to clarify - I would be looking for about a $30 loss to begin with trying to win $5 for the day. I am looking for a balance between that $30 not escalating too quickly to $150, $300 or more but, at the same time, trying to get back to square as soon as possible rather than waiting about a week to get back to square (depending on the loss and odds).

― Earl Nightingale