Thread: Help needed
View Single Post
Old 14th March 2012, 07:04 PM
Suspended

I have no idea exactly how your Ratings are devised , even though you freely offer your methods to all members.

I myself use the tally up all the ratings and divide that figure into the individual Ratings.
But the key is that the ratings must be spread with the appropriate gap between them.

Like - an animal that has twice the rating of another animal . MUST , in fact , have twice the actual chance of saluting as the other animal.

And if an animal has a rating of 100 , and another animal has a rating of 10 , then the better animal must have 10 times the chance of winning as the lesser animal - Not just because your formula says so , but it actually has.

You can sort of work out if this is in fact happening by Rating a bunch of animals where the Form is well revealed.
Often a fairly accurate Market can be mentally figured in this case just with your own basic knowledge.

Or fool about with Races and eliminate most of the runners bar the top 3 or 4 chances , and see if the Market spat out , in fact looks legitimate.

Was gonna say something else , but being only fresh back from being banned , had second thoughts