Thread: Systems Fear
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2012, 02:56 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
Every race is different, every day is different, which makes what I do very hard to mechanise. I approach every race differently to the previous race.
An average is hard to gauge but if pressed I would say I average 5-6 US (6-7 days per week) 6-10 AUS races (4-5 days per week) Saturday is usually 20+, and 6-8 UK races (6-7 days per week).

Hi Mark,

Completely agree!!

Each race is its own unique puzzle, that's why I love doing the form so much. When you can isolate a good thing at a decent price that the market has totally ignored there's no better feeling for mine.

Yesterday I had the most bizarre/awesome day 16 bets for 5 winners:

I started with 6 losers in a row, followed by 4 winners in a row, at $3, $9, $6 and $36 (magnetosphere). A 4 leg all-up would have netted $5831/1. WOWSERS. I only backed them straight out however I was extremely happy at the end of the day!!

So forgive me if my post was a little strange last night, I was celebrating long into the night. I still haven't quite come down....

I admit I do love the thrill of a win, as well as a little financial kick so at present I stick to backing winners.

I'd wish you best of luck with your methods Mark, however it appears you have this game well and truly SUSSED!!

Today I only have 5 bets. 2 have run and 1 has saluted at over $4. So I'll lose a little or break even at worst.

The Schmile

"I buy when other people are selling.”
― J. Paul Getty