Thread: place betting
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2002, 08:22 PM
Banned

Moral,

I average maybe three bets a weekend. I had six once and felt guilty. Five came in though, so what can I say?

If you have one bet a week, or 42 bets a week (apparently this is possible), the staking plan still applies. Worse though, you must exercise patience. Greed is not good.

So in my previous post, just pretend my bets were a week apart. First week, 10 units on Post returns 15. Next week, 15 units on Tell Someone returns 25.5. Third week, 25 units on Yell returns 27.5.

This is not all up betting by the way, clarify that once and for all. It gives you the choice to decide if something is "value" (insert your own definition). Also, it gives you the choice to bet across meetings, which a standard all-up will not.

The big question is when to stop. Three in a row is good, but seven in a row.........how confident are you?

And it comes back to my point in another topic, each bet you are getting the winnings into your hand (or account), are you brave enough to then drop it all on the next selection? There's a mindset there and an answer which it would be best for you to locate for yourself. Let me know if you have it.

Good luck tomorrow everyone.

Placegetter

PS. Moral, I would suggest you stake two banks. In my opinon, one selection per week is not enough to keep you interested long term. Make it your meat and potatoes and have 10% of available funds somewhere else for what I call "heart" bets.