View Single Post
Old 16th April 2003, 12:47 PM

Thekey,

I have been getting the Rugby League package as well but am still trying to work out the best way to bet with it and therefore am treading very carefully (small bet sizes). Unlike the Tennis package where Tony recommends specific bets (so it is easy to judge the performance) the Rugby League is more like a ratings summary with comments - so you get the computers assessed price and Alans game comments but not a specific bet recommendation as such (although several users have made suggestions for rules on the forum that you also get access to). Therefore it is probably harder to post results for the package - for example last week the computer assessed an overlay on the Raiders and the Warriors - Alan's comments suggested the Raiders were a good bet but he felt the Broncos would beat the Warriors - so is this a bet or not? As it turned out both won at very attractive prices but I was only on the Raiders (Go Canberra!)

At this stage I would recommend the NRL package IF you are interested in NRL and are willing to put a bit of effort into working out the best use of the ratings - if you just want to sit back and follow recommended bets then go with the Tennis (I have just updated the results for the last few days).